Advanced Cosplay Lights – Animated LEDs, one of the Kamui tutorial books!
You already know how to solder static LEDs but want to take it one step further? Try animated LEDs!
In this volume you’ll learn everything about working with animated RGB LED strips and how to create mesmerizing light effects for your props and cosplays. Choosing the right materials, soldering microcontroller circuits, ‘programming’ your very first LED strip and building it into your costume – every step from start to finish! And the best is: This book is still for beginners! No programming knowledge required!
By ordering this book you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Introduction to tools and materials
- All you need to know about LED strips
- Getting started with the Arduino UNO
- Working with the Arduino IDE
- Understanding and editing the code
- Crawling, color changing, pulsing and blinking effects
- Wiring your very first circuit
- Working with different modes and switches
- Diffusing materials
As well as the following work examples:
- Fallout 4 – Gauss Rifle
- World of Warcraft – Shadowmourne
- Heroes of the Storm – Nova
Book information: Advanced Cosplay lights – Animated LEDs, high quality full color print, soft cover, English version
To see some great creations of Kamui Cosplay, check out her website: http://www.kamuicosplay.com/